Suffering from billateral endometriosis. Laproscopy done. Luprodex injection prescribed for three months. How to prevent cysts further?

in 2004 I had undergone cyst surgery in my right ovary and in between 2004-2011 ihave not suffered any pain or any sort of problems but from the last of 2011 i was suffering from dysneria pain during menstruation which continued till 2012 and in that i use to take pain killer medicines due to dysneria pain and gradually my pain increased and in the beginning of 2013 my pain was untolerable and when i consulted with doctor after examination it found that I was suffering from billateral endometriosis and i had undergone laproscopic surgery and doctor during the time sugery informed my parents that my right ovary and fallopian tube was absent since my first operation which was undergone in 2004 now after my second surgery doctor prescribed me to take luprodex injection for 3 months course which i have completed the course. after taking the injection luprodex it sometimes bleeds for 5 days .now please suggest me for my good health and to avoid from future cyst. thank you (Laxmi).
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013