Suffering from belching, stomach cramps, blood in stool, indigestion and gas. Sharp pains in the chest. What could it be?

I have very bad indigestion and all day long i m belching and passing gas. Sometimes sharp pains shoot through my chest by my heart. I push on my chest and can feel the gas move and it even makes a strange noise when I push all my breath out. I also have a cramping pain sometimes in my lower left abdomen area and blood in my stool a few times. Haven t been to Dr. probably because im worried any idea of what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012