Suffering from belching, indigestion, pain in the arms and chest, nausea and vomiting. History of heart problems. Need EKG?

Hi I have been suffering with indigestion which is worse when I lay on my right side. I have been belching ++ and have also suffered with pain radiating down my right arm and hand during a recent episode of severe indigestion. I have also experienced pain in my left arm but this was not accompanied by central chest pain nausea or vomiting. My bowels are normal no blood in the stool no nausea or vomiting and all other systems are unremarkable. My mother has heart failure and my father mild hypertension. Guess I need a EKG??
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012