Suffering from bad Acid reflux, feel red hot in his face and dizzy. Cause?

My boyfriend has been getting really hot and red looking in the face when he says he s not feeling good. His eyes look like he is zoning out in space and he gets a bit dizzy. He s done been to the doctor and they said nothing was wrong. He also has really bad acid reflex too. He sometimes gets pains in his left side of his chest for no reason. All he takes is his medicine his doctor has given him which is only his acid and acne medication . This has been going on for too long and I ve been getting really worried.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013