Suffering from asthma, arthritis, sciatica, depression, anxiety, back pain. Taking venlafaaxine, solpadol. What is going on?

Hi I m a 40 year old female, suffer from asthma, arthritis , sciatica , depression & anxiety. Take meds venlafaxine , quetiapine , solpadol, diclofenic, Robaxin, dyhidracodeine. Have pain in right shoulder blade, radiating down arm & across my chest & down my right side. Feel exhausted as if I m not getting enough oxygen. Have had to just sit but it is still uncomfortable. Morning are bad anyway. Have severe pain in my back & mobilizing is hard. Thanks in advance for any information you can give me . Kay
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013