Suffering from arthritis and i am 25 years old. How can i regulate my esr and crp level ?

Hi,my age is 25 years,male and I am suffering from oligo arthritis as told to me by my doctor ....i had inflation in both of my knees and about 6 months back my doctor prescribed some medicine and my knees were getting well with again my knees inflation is increasing and in my blood test esr is 25 and crp is 6.4 and rest of the lever test like sgot sgpt,sr. createnine etc are normal.........can you please guide me to control esr and crp level in my body.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011