Suffering from anxiety, bouts of sweat, diarrhea and upset stomach. Taking nexium and indomethacin. Low WBC. What to do?

Lately I feel exhausted, like if I close my eyes for a second ill pass out or fall asleep. My anxiety is through the roof. My stomach is upset, diarrhea and I get bouts of sweats. This is exhausting and I feel super tired alllllllll day long. Wake up feeling exhausted like I haven t slept. It s taken my social life out and my job suffers because I have a hard time keeping moving while there. Feel like I m goin to pass out numerous times throughout the day. I m taking nexium for acid reflux and indomethacin for paroxysmal hemicrania. I m so tired of feeling this way. The anxiety makes me feel like I m going to explode and I m left exhausted unable to fiction properly. Had lots of blood and urine tests, all came back within limits. White blood cell count was a tad low. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012