Suffering from anal fissure. Liquid still comes out after treatment. No bleeding but pain.

For the last three months I am suffering from anal fissure (as doctors at Delhi and Siliguri say after physical examination ). i have taken antibiotcs and applied a number of creams also.I take sitz bath also twice a day .There is improvement but still some liquid comes out regularly.No bleeding but sometimes pain also occurs in anal region. it becomes difficult to sit and work in office for long time. Give some valuable opinion.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012