Suffering from Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, Ischemia, epilepsy. Rashes on body, burning in feet. What to do ?

Hi Gm sir, my dad is suffering from DMII + hypertension , Ischemia of Heart and epilepsy , i.e. doctors told small vessel arteriopathy. He is taking the tablets Eption 100mg three times , Glimpride 4mg two times , Telmikind H 80 morning, Pevisca plus , metpure xl at nigth. now due to the gigh dose or allergy he has got rashes on his full body , itching a lot and has burning sensation of feet. to reduce that allergy what can i do and Yesterday when i shown skin specialist he told that Eption 100mg dose is high so its happening like that plz help me in this matter
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013