Suffering from RLS. Head ache, fatigue, Insomnia, BP & Cholesterol high. Taking Promirol, Venlor. Medical cure for this?

Respected Sir,

I am age of 30 years. Recently, My doctors diagnosed that I am suffering from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome - a neuro Disorder) disease. I am suffering head ache, full day fatigue and Insomnia (due to unbearable pain in my leg muscles - below knee in both leg during going on bed). My BP & Cholestrol was also high . Presently I am taking two medicine as suggested by Psychetrist Dr. Ravi Gupta 1. Promirol - 0.5 mg (7 PM) and Venlor (extended release tablet - both morning and evening) - 75 mg

Recently, my BP is normal and Cholestrol Level is as per following detail: 1. Serium Cholestrol : 278 2. Serium Trygliceride: 780

I would like to know the route cause of increase level of above cholestrol and their remedies.. My e-mail id is : YYYY@YYYY
and contact no. is +0000
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013