Suffering from PCOS, thyroid. Tried all kinds of medicines. Having ovarian cysts, delayed periods. Treatment?

Hi! I am a 34 yr old woman..suffering fro PCOS and Thyroid since the last 9 + Yrs. I have tried everything from homeopathy, aleopathy...the pills gave me abnormal weight gain ..nothing seems to work they only give me temporary relief. Last may my ultrasoung reports showed my overiies having almost no cysts but since Jan this yr i am again having delayed periods and this month no period...i am in terrible pain...homeopathy is not working..should i take meprate? should i start insulin therapy ? what will be the side effects in both the cases?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013