Suffering from PCOS, taken first cycle of clomid, unable to conceive. Is there a difference between Primolut N and Primolut Nor?

Is there a difference between Primolut N and Primolut Nor? I read online that Primulot N inhibit ovulation . I was prescribed Primulot Nor because of irregular period due to PCOS . I am married and would like to get pregnant soon hence I have taken my first cycle of clomid . If Primulot N is the same as Primulot Nor, could this be the reason why I did not ovulate and gotten pregnant becayse N inhibit ovulation? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013