Suffering from PCOS. Pelvis sonography shows right bulky ovary with cyst. Taking painkillers for pain

my sister has done sonography of pelvis which shows intermittent torsion -detorsion of right adnexa, minimal fluid is noted in pelvis.right ovary is bulky with cyst.reveals cyst in periphery with septae & echoes.there is intrinsic aswell as peripheral vascularity.Typical snail shell sign is noted with right adnexa with vascularity at present. she has poly cystic ovarian syndrom .she had severe pain for last two days for which she took pain killer , what is your advice.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012