Suffering from Ostero Arthritis, on Moveon P, Bio-D3 Fem, Dura joint GM. Any side effects of Moveon P ?

I am 54 years old female suffering from Ostero Arthiritis from past 3-4years. I am consuming Movon P as pain killer along with Bio-D3 Fem ( Vitamin D ) and Dura joint GM for past 2 years. The above provides good relief against the pain. Now, I have been informed that Moveon P should not be taken for long as it has adverse side-effects. Thus, I Switched to Dolonex DT 20 mg. Since then I am feeling headache and drowsiness. Please suggest should I continue with the Moveon P or any other substitute.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012