What should be done for high BP,high cholesterol and fatigue after biopsy of lymph nodes?

Oncologist
Question
My dad has Lymphphonapathy and had an acute kidney fauiler , doc said yesterday he's kidneys are doing great , he also devolved gout but that's going away also.. A needle biopsy done on back came out negative , now a second biopsy was done 2 days ago of left lymph node on neck , he's diabetic n also has high blood pressure high cholesterol, they had to resuscitate him , he's been with his eyes closed and sleeping a lot , been in hospital for about 7 days ... He talks and says up up like to sit up he talks a little more with me than others and I know he's been under a Iot of stress , he's guyanese and 68 years old
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Lymph node enlargement Detailed Answer: Dear Jbhulal, Since biopsy of the lymph nodes have been done, you need not worry till they are reported negative. To my patient coming to me with the same problem I will advise to keep them under observation and continue with the treatment for other ailments. Keeping eyes closed and sleeping for long duration must be because of weakness but the kidney functions aught to be within normal limits. Truly, Dr. J. Ticku

Follow-up: What should be done for high BP,high cholesterol and fatigue after biopsy of lymph nodes? 8 hours later
Another cat scan yesterday which came out negative and today another MRI But only on IV no antibotics at the moment , it can be a bad case of arthris from the black spots on fingers , how can kidney start functioning again if thought to be suspicious lymphoma

Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 6 hours later
Brief Answer: lymph node enlargement Detailed Answer: Dear Jbhulal, Though you have not disclosed the status of kidney function, I meant if the kidney functions are normal the drowsiness could be because of the general weakness or electrolyte disturbance in the body which could be overcome by nutritious diet and good fluid intake. As far as lymph node enlargement is concerned you need not worry as they have been reported normal. Truly, Dr. J. Ticku

Follow-up: What should be done for high BP,high cholesterol and fatigue after biopsy of lymph nodes? 10 hours later
Awaiting biopsy from neck today , only biopsy needle from back came out negative

Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: LYMPH NODE ENLARGEMENT Detailed Answer: DEAR JBHULAL, SINCE THE BIOPSY HAS BEEN DONE LET US WAIT FOR THE RESULTS. BY THEN YOU CAN CONTINUE THE REST OF THE TREATMENT AS ADVISED BY YOUR DOCTOR. TRULY, DR. J. TICKU