Suffering from Nocturnal problem. Taking proper diet and mentally fit. Is it related to Para-sympathetic nervous disorder?

Hello, I am suffering from Nocturnal problem(night fall). Some times I experience night fall once per two months but sometimes twice in a week. Mentally I am fit & I can control my mind regarding sex but still I am experiencing night fall. Couldn t judge when I will experience. While sleeping as usual I am not knowing what is going to happen before morning. Same diet , same time of sleep, but some times results in night fall & sometimes not. May i know the reason for it & its preventive measures. Could you please tell me if it is related to Para-sympathetic nervous disorder? Expecting your valuable answer
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012