Suffering from Neurodermatitis, unable to control itching, new lesions emerging. How to prevent them?

I have been sufffering from Neurodermatitis since the past 5-6 months.I m finding it increasingly tough to control the urge to itch despite all the topical creams, moisturizers, tranquilizers and anti lesions seem to emerge week after week.....this frustrates me.....please provide some guidance as to what all can I do in addition to prevent new lesions or itchy patches to emerge....and also some tips on how to control the lesions I already have...thanks....
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013