Suffering from Multiple myeloma. Taking Thalidomide, sodium level decreased. Has liver sclerosis. Any ayurvedic treatment?

Sir, My father is 71 years old and diabetic. He was diagnosed with multiple myloma. After taking the medication for that, I believe thalidomide , his liver stopped functioning and due to that his sodium level went down drastically. Doctor advised us to stop the cancer treatment and get the sodium level up. He is currently better but is not eating any food and is drastically reducing his weight. I am concerned once we restart the treatment will his liver again gives him problem. He has liver sclerosis. Is there a ayurvedic treatment for this which can help my dad. Please help us. Thanks, Raj
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012