Hemorrhoids, have severe itching after motions, anal and surrounding area dryness, get streaks of blood in stool. Guidance for treatment?

I have had hemorrhoids for past 5 months...they come and go but for the past one month they were really bad so i took them seriously and got all measures to combat them. I ate raw garlic and applied aloe vera gel and seemingly they have shrunk to 25% of what they used to be. But now I have severe itching after my motion everyday and my anus and surrounding area is a little dry. During my itching i feel the need to stick a finger inside anus where I feel the itch really is...I have taken medicine for pin worm 4 months back and for yeast infection 10 months back. I have never bled during my motion but I can usually see a thin stripe of blood in my stool... Please guide me?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer