Suffering from Migraine, discomfort in right shoulders. X-ray shows narrowing C4 and C5. Is this related to headache?

Hi, Im suffering from migraine all my life however for last 3-4 months daily migraines, headaches .The pain travels to my face , nose toothaches,top of my head inside my brain,sometimes i feel tingling in the back of my head.Had x-ray done showed narrowing of c4-c5.I do have lots of discomfort in my rt. shoulder blade and arm.Is there. any connection of narrowing of c-3,c-4 to headaches.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012