Suffering from Double malaria and jaundice. Recommended dialysis. What does it lead to?

Hello Doctor, My Brother - in - law is admitted to one of the hospital in thane when he complained about the breathing problem and temprature. There we came to know that he is suffering from Double malaria and jaundice . They straight away took him to ICU and did some blood tests which showed that blood platelet count is as low as 0000 so they injected 2 bottles of platelets and on third day the count came to 0000 and today body on its own started developing platelets and today s count is 0000 which i suppose is good. But his kidney is not responding in a normal way now, in 24 hours he has passed only about 300 ml of urine. So to deal with it doctors have recommended dialysis to remove impurities. But after doing the dialysis 3 times in a week still the passage of urine is not upto the mark. I want to take a second opinion and see if the medication what is being given is on right track or not. Currently he is being treated in Titan hospital Thane. For second opinion i need your help or if you can recommend me to some specialist who can give me a second opinion. I can be reached at 0000 Thanks and Regards Sumit Sharma
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012