Suffering from Dizziness, pricking sensation and numbness in leg, sever pain behind right knee. Is it signs of PAD or Diabetes?

I m 26 years old, 5 2, 140 pounds. I work out daily, only consume alcohol in a social setting and no drug use. For about 2 weeks been having random acts of, dizziness followed by pins and needles in feet . Numbness in legs after sitting for too long. and now for the past three days vein pains in arms and legs but must worse in lover legs especially behind right knee and heaviness in fingers. I am wondering if this could be a sign of PAD or diabetes? if so what can i do to ease these the pains?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013