Suffering from Dizziness, nausea and gaining weight. UPT negative. History of miscarriage. Suggestion?

I m 21. 130lbs 5 6, This past year i ve had two miscarriages back to back, it s been about two months since my last miscarriage and i ve had one normal period after. But now i am feeling tired all the time, dizzy sometimes, nasuesa, getting sick really easy which is not normal for me, i m hungry all the time, gaining weight quickly and i don t know what is wrong. I m exactly one week late on my period this month and I ve taken 10 at home test and they are all negitive, so i don t know what is wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013