Suffering from Blood vomiting, memory loss, weight loss. Variation in liver function test. Is it Cirrhosis?

MY HUSBAND IS HAVING SYMPTOMS OF LIVER PROBLEMS...HE WAS TOLD BY AN EMERGECY DOC THAT HE HAS LIVER DAMAGE...HOWEVER DID NOT MAKE ANY BIG DEAL ABOUT IT AND IT WAS JUST MENTIONED HOWEVER AFTER RESEARCH I HAVE FOUND THAT ALL OF HIS SYMPTOMS ARE CONNECTED TO THE LIVER ISSUE...I WANT TO KNOW IF HE HAS CIRROHOSIS OR ALCOHOLIC HEPATITIS??? AST 169 ALT 39 BILI 1.8 ALK 277 5 YRS AGO THE BLOOD WORK SHOWED AST 205 ALT 186 BILI .07 ALK 91 SYMPTOMS: STARTED ABOUT 6YRS AGO... VOMITING BLOOD (A FEW TIMES) VOMITING 1-20 TIMES PER DAY MUSCLE WASITING WEAKNESS/ NO ENERGY (OUT OF BED 1 HR BEFORE GOING BACK TO BED) MEMORY LOSS - SHORT TERM DIZZINESS / FAINTING BRUISING BLOOD NOT CLOTTING PROPERLY YELLOW EYES AND SKIN PALENESS INSOMNIA TREMORS IN HANDS AND ARMS CHILLS NOSE BLEEDS STOMACH PAIN UNDER RIB CAGE RIGHT SIDE WEIGHT LOSS CONFUSION DARK URINE TESTICLES SHRINKING DIMINISHING SEX DRIVE
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013