Painful urethra. Have ALT levels high. On cipro, nexium. Help?

Hi. I have ALT levels of 300 and ALT levels of 1000. I was on Cipro for a month for diagnosed prostaties. I also had pain in my urethra . Urine went brown 27 days after starting Cipro. They switched my meds to Macrobid and I only has the brown urine for 2 days after the switch. . I have no other symptoms other than these high liver enzyme levels. I am on a lot of regular prescriptions. Synthroid , Dicitel (for IBS), cirpalex, nexium , and for last 30 days Cirpo. I have been drinking approx 30 drinks a week while on all these meda. And a few days before brown urine I was also given Naproxsyn. Only herbal supplement right at same time as Naproxsyn was green coffee extract. What would my levels be so high with no symptoms now.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013