Suffered with fits, prescribed Levipil, flovite, nupenta, has neck pain and drowsiness. Are medicines right?

Hi, Doctor, My brother got fits on sunday 12th August12 morning 5.00am, we immediately admitted to a hospita and Neurologist has seen and kept him for two days observation, and in mean time he had advised ECG , MRI ,LP test and all were normal. After 48 hrs our brother got discharged. He had been given the Levipil 500mg -dosage morning,afternoon,night for a month, flovite daily once for a month, Nupenta, Rite-o-cef-cv, Xykaa 650mg all three daily twice for 5days, As he is gettig lots of neck pain , drowsiness, please advice me whether the tablets prescribed were correct ? and especially levipil 500mg 3 tablets a day?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012