Suffered panic attacks. Prescribed Lorazepam. Anxiety feeling reduced. Can I start withdrawing medicine?

Good day, I had panic attack at the beginning of January, out of no where, no sign, no symptoms. Finally doctor gave me Alprazolma 0.25mg to take - I was on this for 3 days 1 table a day. Then I started to have headache and went into another attack after 3 weeks. This time doctor gave me Lorazepam 1mg 1/2-1 tablet a day. I have been on Lorazepam for the 2 weeks, the anxiety feeling reduce. Should I start withdraw from Lorazepam or its too soon?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013