Suffered hemorrhagic stroke. Not able to walk. Have smoking addiction and hypertension. Is it a CHF?

My husband had a hemmoraghic stroke on 9-14-12 he could not have surgery due to being weak he has possible irregular heart . He had high blood pressure and smoked a lot and drank a lot. I have him home he has rehab twice a week. He was affected on right side and cannot talk. Is it possible he has CHF I want to take him to heart Dr. due to him being weak. He is 58. The family physician said not to take him yet. I have made a appointment for him anyway..Thanks forny advi ee n
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013