1. you haven't mentioned about your blood sugar report,as well as USG Kidney
it seems that you have landed into nephropathy or KW syndrome?
2. your age requires an enquiry into the family history, are the family members Ok?
3. could be possible Nephrotic Syndrome
, what about lipid profile
, or renal hypertension?
4. for malignant hypertension: target organ damage should be considered: any neurological changes, any blurring of vision?
5. at this stage I should recommend that you be in regular contact with your physician for medicine aspect, and go for serum electrolytes for and electrolyte disturbances
6. In diet avoid protein rich diet (essential amino acids can be taken)
7. take salt in moderation and avoid salt containing item: popcorn,pickles,chutney,salted biscuits, namkeens.