Suffered a seizure after taking LSD. Headache with pain in the jaw. Any permanent damage?

I had my first seizure the other day when I was at a music festival. I took LSD and I m pretty positive that s what triggered it. I was walking around with my boyfriend then all of the sudden woke up in an ambulance with paramedics surrounding me telling me I had a seizure. I immediately started crying and they told me that I needed to calm down and breathe slowly so my heart rate would go down. I listened to what they said and they rushed me to the emergency room. They pumped fluids inside of me to to hydrate me and sent me on my way. But what I don t understand is that it has been 5 days since the incident and it still hurts to open my jaw and both of my temples on my head hurt like crazy!! It hurts to even touch them. Does this happen after seizures? Is it normal and will it go away with time or did it cause some permanent damage?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013