Suffer from vomiting and diarrhea. No fever. Could this be due to H Pylori infection?

Hi There

A week ago I had a 'stomach bug' of sorts and thought it would be self-limiting. It caused vomiting for about 8 hours before I took medicine as well as 2 bouts of diarrhoea. SInce then, I feel nauseous and ill, but have no fever. I also pass very watery, loose, smelly, pale tan stool about 10 - 15 hours after eating. My doctor thinks the nausea could be from H. Pylori, which is fitting, but what about the diarrhoea?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013