Suffer from varicose veins. Taking oxerute CD. Is it safe to take it long term? Pain in the calf muscles. Need surgery?

Hello Good Evening Sirs,
I am suffering from Vericose Veins for last five years and taking Oxerute CD Tablets is it harmful to take for a long timeIam taking for last six months ecause my calf muscles are paining Severely and I have also skin Ulcer for last two years. Kindly let me know do I need to get operated, if not is it harmful to keep the Vericose Veins without operation and take only medicine. Regards Takloo Singh.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013