Suffer from urine retention. Doing self catheterization. Dark urine. Severe belching. Why?

I have been ill 4 days now. Before Christmas I was admitted to hospital suffering urine retention I have had many of tests and camera op but still no answer of what the cause is. I currently self catherterise. The last few days my urine has been very dark do took test to doctors were blood was found and sent if to labs and started me on a course if antibiotics. Thing I forgot to add to doctor is that I am continually belching and today feel much discomfort which is trapped wind. Can't be food that I have eaten as not eaten since coming down ill. Could all this be connected ? Thanks mark
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013