Suffer from thyroid problems and low testosterone levels. Have weakness and depression. Need to see an endocrinologist?

My husband was diagnosed with thyroid problems and after using armour he was better. Than he was diagnosed
with low testosterone and is now using injectable testosterone. Lately he has had weakness and some depression. The doctor did blood work. It came back with FSH at .02 and Lh at 0.1. Doctor says that is normal.
Doctor wants to put him on Buspar. Do you think he should see an endocrinologist?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013