Suffer from spondylitis. Muscular pain in the neck and shoulder. Gemcal and risedronate sodium prescribed. Any side effects?

I am suffering from spondylitis and muscle pain in the left side of neck, right shoulder. I am also having back pain and pain on the nape . The orthopaediast has prescribed the following medicines : GEMCAL-KIT ( calcitrol, calcium carbonate & zinc capsules and Risedronate sodium tablet USP) NUROKIND G ( gabapentin & mecobalamin TABLETS ) HIFENAC SR (aceclofenac sustained release tablets ) Can there be any side effects by using the first two tablets ? Tks and rgds, Amar
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013