Suffer from seasonal allergies, use sinex nasal spray. Allegra not working. Medication?

I suffer from seasonal allergies,for years I used sinex nasal spray & my congestion would open up my nasal. I would get from my doctor a script for allegra before it went over the counter & he would give me singular but it seems that hardly anything works. Is there anything out there that would help me.Because when I can't breath thru my nose I start to panic. What should I do. I seem to be getting worse from nasal passages getting clogged up.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013