Suffer from premature ovarian failure. Pressure and pain in ovaries, lower back pain. Family history of ovarian cancer. Should I be concerned?

I have been told I have premature ovarian failure , I have had problems since my very first period. It was so heavy, like clots of blood , and I was only in 4th grade. Then I went a whole year without one and had the same thing happen. I constantly experience pressure and pain in my ovaries and have lower back pain . There is history of ovarian cancer in my family. Should I be worried about this?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013