Suffer from pain and numbness on the right side. High uric acid levels. Is that the reason?

My Mother, aged 60 yrs For last 2 years she was having a problem of Numbness, Pain in her right side. We took her to Physician, Nero-Physician but nobody was able to diagnose. We did all Tests. All parameters reported were within the limits except a high in Uric Acid level. She was prescribed Zyloric & BIO D3 Max Tables. We got the MRI done that report is also ok except some slight different values for C4, C5, C6

She has been better but now she says that she cannot sleep there is no pain but still the numbness is there and in summer also she complains of pain and numbness in right side if the fan is put on.

We are unable to understand what problems she has as doctors are also not able to guide us…..
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013