Suffer from hair loss. Need to find a doctor. Need a permanent cure

Hi I have a continuous hair fall and the volume of my hair has reduced exponentially.I want to stop this hair fall and a new hair growth so that the volume could be increased.I am 23 years old...I have taken treatment earlier from a dermatologists but of no use..please suggest me with some good dermatologists in Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra.Also please let me know which treatment will have a good and longterm effect ..homeopathic or allopathic??
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013