Suffer from frequent middle ear infections. Pus discharge. Mastoidectomy and tympanoplasty done. No relief

I am a 32 year old woman. i am suffering from middle ear infection. pus (often mixed with blood) keeps coming out of my right ear. i took oral antibiotic treatment along with ear drops for more than 1 year. But it keeps coming back. in december right mastoidectomy with tymnoplasty was done by my ENT doc. But still discharge of pus and blood keeps coming out of my ear. Please advise what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013