Suffer from flu like symptoms, watery stool with redness. Advice?

Hello, I have had flu like symptoms since sun. Starting yesterday I began having diarrhea. However, it is not normal diarrhea, it is coming out like water. At first it started out with a yellow tint a few things of what looked like mucous. Beginning late last night and continuing into today, it is still persisting like water, except now it is red water. I don't see any more signs of mucous mixed in with it. What should I do? I can't do anything because the urge to use the restroom comes on every 5-10 mins it feels like. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013