Suffer from depression, obstructive sleep apnea. Feeling tired, excessive sweating, dizziness, nausea. Second opinion required?

I am 35 with depression (10mg lexapro ) and OSA... I am still really tired despite my cpap machine advising that I have had a good sleep. I get excessive sweating from the slightest exercise and recently have been getting dizziness and nausea later in the day. I am 6 4 and 120 kg. My locate GP advised to see a neurologist but has only tested my blood pressure. Should I get a second opinion??
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013