Suffer from anxiety, irregular periods, burning in stomach. Side effects of mirena removal?

Hi. I will start with the fact that i had the mirena iud incerted feb 2011. A few momths later developed anxiety. Was prescribed prozac and anxiety attacks begab immediately. Suffered through that for a little over a year before finally requesting to be taken off. Ive been off for a few momths and had mirena removed last feb. I have had 2 periods since which were not normal. Pretty much three weeks of random
spotting with each period. For the last week i have been experiencing nausea, a burning sensation in my stomach, lightheadedness and a low grade annxiety. I started spotting yesterday a brown discharge and then this morning a little of red but mostly just comes when using the bathroom. Took a pregnancy test a few days ago and came out negative. My question is whether this all sounds like side effects from mirena and post removal? Could it be a stimach ulcer? A combo of several thing?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013