Suffer from adenomyosis. Severe bleeding pain. Ultrasonic ablation advised. Can I take meprate till then?

I am having adenomyosis. I was 41 years old. there will be severe bleeding and pain. my Hb is also low. Some periods gets controlled with tranxemic acid and mefenamic acid. some are not . At that time I take Meprate 10 mg bd for five days and then once a day for 15 days. It gets controlled. But now even with meprate there is some bleeding. I may go for ultrsonic ablation of adenomyosis next month . till then what I should take as pills. thank you very much for the suggestions
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013