Suffer erectile dysfunction. Is this caused due to excessive masturbation ?

hello sir i am 21 years of age and was masturbating since 14. i am suffering for erectile disfunctioning is this due to excess masturbation.. i used to masturbate 2-3 times a day. but now i masturbate once a day.should i need to stop masturbating to get rid of all these problems. which medicine should i take? do a healthy lifestyle help me to get rid of all these.. my problem is due to masturbation from long time and very my penis has a weak erection erection i am worried.about my future should i be able to live a normal sex life... how to get rid of all this.plz help me sir.i have a weak erection. by living a healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly and a diet full or proteins vitamins and mineral will help me to get rid of this weakness
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013