Suffering from erectile dysfunction. How to cure it ?

i i m suffering from erectile dysfunction for last 3 months. i am habitual with masturbation. my penis does not become rigid at the time of sex.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
hi doc i m 25 yr boy, whenever i masturbate after dat i bcome weak, after dat idont lyk it do it again. once i just sucks the nipples of my gf i comed. n uske baad meri icha hi nahi hoti kuch karne ki, tel me m havin any problems????
Depends on how many times in a week you do and the method you do? during the intercourse, the penis enters the vagina which is elastic in nature and due to foreplay, there is sufficient lubrication. But during the masturbation, the penis is mostly handle roughly and there is more friction. This can be the reason why you get tired. Men once get ejaculated, they require couple of hours or days to recharge the battery. It is natural that he will not like to have the sex again immediately unlike women. Start taking Navras Pak a herbal supplement made according to 5000 years old Yoga Ratnakara.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Excessive masturbation may cause this kind of malfunction. First of all you need to reduce your frequency of masturbation. then you can try tab. Edegra- sildenafil 25 mg half an hour before indulging in sexual activity. Be sure you do not have any heart disease.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
As has been said too much is too bad so i would advise you to reduce the frequency of masturbation. Also get your blood sugar levels tested as it is one of the common cause of impotence these days. Also you can get yourself checked out for any local circulatory problems in penis. You can consult a doctor and if you are free of any cardiovascular problems you can try sildenafil.