Suffer cheek discoloration, mouth burning, advised vitamin tablet, tantom mouhwash. Suggestion ?

hi am asking this question on bahalf of my husband My husband is having cheek discoloration and mouth burning (while having little spicy food)He is now 38 years old..He is an occational drinker and not having the habit of smoking .. This symptoms has started from 8-9 mnths back..we have consulted with a dental surgeon..Is this right dewot to consult..He has given him some vitamine tabs and one tantom mouth wash.. those medicines we had started from 2012 oct..since now there is no progress.. Please give ur valuable suggestiond doctor..
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013