Suddenly started raising eyebrows all the time. Forehead hurting. Developed line in between eyes. Reason?

You know how you squint or raise your eyebrows when you read or see something interesting, or when your like mad? About 3-4 months ago, I starting doing that all the time. No idea why. I had a thorough eye exam and my eyes are fine. My forehead actually hurts from doing this, and I am even developing a line, like above my nose in between my eyes on my forehead. The only time I get relief is when I put my hand on my forehead. I can hardly walk around with my hand on my head 24/7.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013