Suddenly fell down tired while urinating, sweating at that time. Neuro suggests epilepsy, Radio says fatigue attack. Any ideas ?

I went to washroom midnight to urinate. Suddenly i felt so weak that i could not even stand. i managed to sit there but fell on the floor. i thought of going outside but was too weak to stand. after some time i found myself outside washroom but i was again lying on floor i.e. i fell again. I don t remember how i came outside and how i fell again. My parents came and took me to my bed. I was sweating at that time. I took MRI report. One neuro surgeon suggested that it is epilepsy , other Radiologist thought it might be the attack of faulige. Another Neuro physician thinks that it is an infection in my brain. MRI report has shown some abnormality but i am still not clear about the real problem. Can anyone diagnose me here?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013