Sudden spikes in heart rate, high pulse even at rest, pregnant. How to treat symptoms?

hi, im 19 years old and my heart rate will randomly jump extremely and stay very high for almost 30 minutes to a hour at a time. and by jump extremely i mean go from my average pulse to 164 without me even doing and activity. it can happen with me just sitting there watching tv. this has been happening for almost 3 years now. hint, i am currently 5 10 200 pounds and 4 months pregnant. before my pregnancy i was slightly slim around 180 pounds.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012